Green Match believes in sustainability and promotes a greener life. In an effort to encourage and empower young people to play their role in helping the community through green activities and initiatives, GreenMatch would like to award a student a scholarship for excellence in green initiatives.
Advantages of this Program:
£ 1,000 prize for excellence in green initiatives
1. Participants must provide proof that they are currently enrolled or accepted at an accredited university in 2018.
2. Applicants must submit images or documents of a community service law in which they participated, as well as their application.
3. An essay describing a community service activity in which you participated.
4. Applicants are required to indicate their acceptance by means of the consent form and to send it with their application.
Eligible regions: Open to all
The candidate must write a 1000-word essay.
Topic: Describe a community service activity or initiative that you participated in.
The following points should be taken into account when writing the essay:
1. What does green living mean to you?
2. In your opinion, why is this specific community service activity important and what should people know about it?
Applicants must send all documents and essays by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Write “Application for Scholarship + Your Name” in the subject line of the email.
Registration deadline: October 31, 2018