Egypt International Science and Technology Fair® (EISTF), a program of the Egyptian Association for Science and Engineering (EASE), is a pre-senior international scientific competition that offers students from all over Egypt and other country to present their research. and compete for prizes in 20 different categories.
The main objective is to improve the quality and projects that contribute to the development of the world, in addition to discovering creative students from different countries and giving them the opportunity to present their projects to realize their dreams.
• Approximately 200 students from Egyptian schools (150 projects) and 100 students from more than 10 countries and regions (75 projects) have the opportunity to present their independent research and to obtain prizes of more than $ 20,000. The awards at EISTF 2018 will include the following:
• The grand prizes are:
1st prize: $ 1,500 in silver
◦ 2nd prize: $ 1000 in silver
◦ 3rd prize: $ 500 in silver
◦ 4th prize: $ 500 in cash
• Awards for the top three projects in each category:
◦ Silver prize for first place.
◦ In-kind prices for second and third place.
• There are special rewards for other participants in all categories such as:
◦ Many different prices.
• Students must be in pre-university training between 14 and 21 years old.
• Students are not allowed to participate in more than one project.
• The project must pass the poster and security committee and the review committee to participate.
• Students can participate in an individual or group project, provided that group members do not exceed three students.
• The team does not have the right to change team members at any stage of the show.
• It is possible that the research project is part of an in-depth study by specialized scientists provided that the submitted part was done by the student.
• The International Science and Technology Fair in Egypt is not considered as a complement to the ownership of projects submitted in case of dispute between the applicants on the ownership of the idea or project.
• In case of constant scientific theft, falsification or fabrication of information, or using the work of other researchers without reference, the research is permanently excluded from the exhibition.
• If the student does not respect the conditions of the exhibition, the project must be permanently prevented from this exhibition, whether this year or the following years.
Eligible regions: open for all